Tuesday, November 11, 2008

destiny road

I feel a sense of destiny today; things are lining up and I feel like I am cruising down a sunlit bike path with a cool breeze. Poznan. Fossil of the Day. I am going to get to work with world renowned NGO directors, meet youth from around the world, get up on stage in front of international media, and sit in on negotiations involving almost every country in the world.

Alejandra is helping organize an annual party here in Wageningen for staff and students and has asked Kealan and Stefano and I if we would like to be the party band. Pretty awesome considering I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times we have practiced together. We will get to play for an hour to an hour and a half for hundreds of people. Lots of work, but great motivation to put together a show!

I have the time to commit to these challenges, and they are going to reward me with such incredible experiences and open doors to even more opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment